Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Journey

It has been years since I last posted to my old blog. Looking back at it I was pregnant with Gregory (#3) and was running a business. Now we have #4 and the business is long gone. I've been debating for some time about starting a new blog.  I didn't want to just jump right into it, because I'm not one to follow through. I have a lot on my plate and I find it very difficult to prioritize. Shoot, I can't find time to type a status on Facebook. However, this blog will allow me to journal things about the children (allows family and friends a peek into our lives), enter giveaways, and share ideas on repurposing,  arts & crafts and being frugal. I've learned so much from other bloggers, that I want to give back. Maybe I can share an idea that others may find useful.  Are you ready to go on this journey with me? I'd loved to have you! I just need some time to get photos posted and learn the ins and outs of Blogger. Occasionally, I may need a "push" to blog, post a photo, etc. I give you permission to remind me.  

4 comments:

  1. Where is that friendship book we started for M & M when they were, oh, I don't know, one or two? :) Hope you keep up on the blog, it would be nice to see what's happening with all of you on a regular basis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooooooo happy to see you blogging Pam!! :) Love ya! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you started blogging again! I have you in my Google Reader now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm such a dork. I forgot to come back and post but I'm so happy you're blogging Pam! I love updates on life at the Mayhew's!

    ReplyDelete